Training methods used to stimulate learning
1. Training methods used to stimulate learning can be classified in three ways, one of which is
2. In evaluating training programs, it is important to distinguish _____ from data-collection methods.
targets of evaluation
3. The evaluation phase is one phase of the process for effective training to occur. Which of the following is not a part of the evaluation phase?
Select training media
4. _____ analysis is helpful in determining the special needs of a particular group, such as older workers, women, or managers at different levels.
5. Which of the following is an example of an on-the-job training method?
6. Which of the following is an example of the simulation method of training?
7. The level of training needs analysis that attempts to identify the content of the training is _____ analysis.
8. _____ refers to the material that is rich in association for the trainees and is therefore easily understood by them.
9. Which theory is founded on the premise that an individual’s intentions regulate his or her behavior?
Correspondent inference theory
10. The impact of training on _____ is the most significant, but it is the most difficult effect to demonstrate.
11. When trainees are given the opportunity to practice far beyond the point where they have performed a task correctly several times, the task becomes second nature and is
12. The level of training needs analysis that focuses on identifying whether training supports the company’s strategic direction is called _____ analysis.